Have a problem of penis erection. Doing masturbation frequently. Advise?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2013
Jun 2013
Question
hi iam XXXXXXX my age is 27th now i have a problem of penis erection i will do porn masturbation form last 6 years in a day 5 time!

Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 15 minutes later
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. Masturbation is normal and the urge to masturbate is a normal physiological process. However, anything done in excess is not going to be helpful. You would know your limit. Burning sensation while urinating after excessive masturbation and difficulty urinating are signs of bladder irritation as well as the inflammation around your seminal vesicles and prostate, which may be a result of excessive masturbation. Avoiding pornography and utilizing that time to channel it in better directions will help with the habit. While watching pornography may be normal in many societies, the habit can become addictive to the point where it is affecting your daily functioning. This should be dealt with effectively.

Firstly you might need to consult an psychiatrist to find out if you have any difficulties in your libido causing you to have a problem with penile erection or have other mental health concerns like depression, which may also result in loss of libido. Otherwise, you have a very common problem of erectile dysfunction and / or premature ejaculation and it can be easily treated with medications available during this time. As for natural ways, if you go with ayurvedic medications, confido by himalaya has case based evidence for efficacy. The class of medication is called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5Inh) selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and it also helps with decreased libido which is a result of depression if you are going through one. I advise you to consult with a qualified psychiatrist who might be able to help in this regard. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!

Follow-up: Have a problem of penis erection. Doing masturbation frequently. Advise? 5 hours later
i will avoid watch pornography totally Stop Watching from 4 months

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 8 hours later
Good for you!
Take care!

Follow-up: Have a problem of penis erection. Doing masturbation frequently. Advise? 1 minute later
sir please send me solution to out of it fast.

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 1 minute later
You just need the will power to do so. Also it would help to distract yourself, by doing something else that you like. If nothing is working I advise you to not have an internet connections so that you can think otherwise. I hope this works. Take care and have a lovely day!

Follow-up: Have a problem of penis erection. Doing masturbation frequently. Advise? 18 minutes later
sir what is the "transcranial magnetic stimulation" method solve this problem?

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 6 hours later
Hi there ~

I wonder why you would bring up TMS here. Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression. Transcranial magnetic stimulation may be tried when other depression treatments haven't worked.

With TMS, a large electromagnetic coil is placed against your scalp near your forehead. The electromagnet used in TMS creates electric currents that stimulate nerve cells in the region of your brain involved in mood control and depression.

Because TMS is a relatively new depression treatment — approved by the Food and Drug administration in 2008 — more studies can help determine how effective it is, which treatment techniques work best and whether it has any long-term side effects. Its relationship with masturbation if any is yet to be proven.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!