Have PCOS. What is mean by uterine myometrium appears homogeneous? What to do for conceiving?

do u mean by (uterine myometrium appears homogenous?)
and recently i had found pcos in sonography and i want to take chance now so kindly suggest me what to do for my pregnancy?
Posted Sat, 28 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Homogenous means similar. That is normal.

PCOS:Polycystic ovary syndrome is a condition in which a woman has an imbalance of a female sex hormones. This may lead to menstrual cycle changes, cysts in the ovaries, trouble getting pregnant and other health changes.

Your doctor will advise treatment for this and once treated you can become pregnant. There is nothing to worry about this but treatment is required.

Just discuss this with your gynaecologist.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask, in case of no further query please accept the answer.

Wishing you great health.