Had unprotected sex, no periods. Should I take Mitegest?

Jan 2013

Last month did sexual intercourse with my boy friend. My periods was completed just two days before the sexual intercourse. I am a virgin and he could not penetrate XXXXXXX due to my pain. moreover he ejaculated outside the vagina. last month my period was started on 29/05/12. but till date i am not bleeding. Nor i am feeling such tendency. My period is always regular. I have decided to consume MITEGEST 200mg tablet. Please suggest me the needful.
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, no periods. Should I take Mitegest? 14 minutes later
my e mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 11 minutes later
Hello & welcome to XXXXXXX forum

1) According to your history, there is very least chances of getting pregnant.

2) First, the sexual intercourse was performed 2 days after the completion of your menses. Second, penetration was not successful and that was outside the vagina.

3) 2 days after the completion of menses, inner lining of uterus is not prepared and chances of pregnancy is not possible.

4) after how many days are you getting menses?

5) Have you another sexual intercourse after the first one?

6) In spite of taking Mifegest, first go for urine pregnancy kit test and ultrasound study of your lower abdomen. This will clear all your current status.

Best Regards

Dr. Mayank Bhargava