Had unprotected sex but no penetration. Pregnant from precum?

hello doctor, i made out with my boyfriend three days ago , i m still a virgin. but he just touched his penis on the outer area of my vagina for 10 seconds and it didnt seem to have any precum on it. i m worried if i may get pregnant.
Posted Sun, 12 Aug 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 18 minutes later

First of all please be careful next time. Avoid unprotected relations with any body. Apart from pregnancy there are many risk attached to it.

Coming to your query, I think the chances of pregnancy are practically nil.

First of all you did not have any penetrative act; secondly the contact time is very less.

You can become pregnant with sperms in pre cum but, penetration is required.You can become pregnant even with penetrative act only if you are in your fertile period that is mid cycle.

There are very remote chances of him having sperms in his pre cum, the sperm traveled all the way in the uterus, you are in your fertile period and pregnancy happens. This is a very very remote thing to happen.

Just relax and wait for your next period to come and be careful next time.

I hope this clarify your concern.

Please feel free to ask again if you have something more to ask.