Had two miscarriages, taken Siphene. When will be my ovulation day?

my LMP was on 11th XXXXXXX and as per doctors instruction i have taken Cyphiene from 2nd of my period for 5 days. I have has 2 miscarriages before at 6 and 7 weeks. When will be my ovulation day?and will Cyphiene and Duphastone would help me to get a healthy baby.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 27 minutes later
Siphene (which contains Clomiphene citrate) is an ovulation inducing drug. It does not affect the quality of eggs produced. Since you have taken cyphiene from 12th January, ovulation would occur on day 12-day 16 of your cycle, that is from 23rd January-27th January. Usually, we monitor the time ovulation has taken place using serial ultrasound scans. LH surge kits can also be used to detect the ovulation.
Additionally, regular intercourse during the fertile period is required for you to conceive. To be able to better predict your fertile period, I would request you to let me know the following:
a.     Are your cycles regular?
b.     What is the average length of your menstrual cycles?
c.     What is the duration of the longest menstrual cycle?
d.     What is the duration of the shortest menstrual cycle?

Duphaston helps in preparing the endometrial lining for implantation of fertilized egg. You are getting the right treatment. Please do not worry.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Had two miscarriages, taken Siphene. When will be my ovulation day? 35 minutes later
My Cycles are regular and duration is 28-30 days.In my two miscarraiges also the symptoms were similar i will get weak positive result at day 28-30 and after few days spotting will start and it gets aborted after 6-7 weeks.Then by D&C it was evacuated.I was taking Aspirin delayed release tablets also since 2 months.Maximum duration of menstraul cycle is 31 days (very rare usually gets at 28-29 days).usually in my periods I used to get slight bleeding while urinating and after 2-3 days only heavly bleeding will start.After the miscariages Tests conducted were FSH/LH at 3rd day of period and Hormone levels were normal.Thyroid Test was also normal.Can say that my cycles are regular.What are the reason for early miscarriages?are their treatment to avoid it in future.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Thanks for writing again.
With almost regular periods of 28-30 days cycle, the ovulation is expected in between 23rd and 27th January. Your fertile period would be from day 10-day 19 of your cycle, i.e. from January 21st to January 30th. You would need to have regular intercourse during this period
Mild spotting prior to proper bleeding during periods is a normal finding and not worrisome.
Early miscarriages need an evaluation of causes like chromosomal defects, infection, immunological disorders, hormonal problems, etc to be ruled out. In your cases hormonal problems have been ruled out. Most of the times, such abortions are caused due to chromosomal defects in the developing fetus. The treatment is given according to the cause detected.
Hope my answer is helpful.