Had swollen glands, sore throat and fever. Nucleolar pattern and Ifa positive. Meaning? Epstein Barr Virus?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX and I am 37 years old. I have not been feeling well lately. Over the past year when I get a virus it knocks me out and takes me a while to get better. I had a positive XXXXXXX of 1:40 in the past with a nucleolar pattern but had a rhumertologist go over my results 3 years ago and said I was Ok. Recently since I am not feeling well my doctor did another XXXXXXX test and it can back 1:80 with a nucleolar pattern and my Ifa was positive. Also my last virus was swollen glands, sore throat, low grade fevers (which I am still running for the last couple of weeks, and exhaustion. A panel was run for Epstein Barr and it came back Ebv vca igg 1:160, ebv vca igm normal, ebv early igg, normal, and ebv nuclear igg, 1:80. The markers were as follows
Marker susceptible Primary Acute Past Reactivation
VCA IGM - + +/- - +/-
VCA IGG - +/- + + +
EA IGG - +/- + - +/-
EBNA IGG - - +/- + +
I do not understand any of this. I went back to the doctor and I a waiting for test results for auto immune. My doctor thinks I have a touch of Fibro? Please help and explain these results. Do I have epstein Barr Virus again. Why do I feel so weak?
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal 39 minutes later

Your reports indicate that the titers for both XXXXXXX and EB virus are low. Therefore I agree with your doctor that there is a possibility of Fibromyalgia.

Weakness can be related to fibromyalgia and not EB virus infection. I would suggest you start treatment for fibromyalgia. That should make you feel better .

Both the tests don't seem to be high enough for any concern.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.