Had sex with sex-worker. Having muscle pain. Is it STD?

HIV AIDS Specialist
hi doctor its reg std
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
STDs are 30.Examination, investigations prove them

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your question is very very short and I don't able to understand what exactly you want to know.
Anyhow, STDs are infections caused by germs transmitted through sex contact. They are around 30 in number. Some are caused by virus, some by bacteria others by fungus, parasites and unicellular organism.
They may manifest with different types of ulcers, discharge from genitals, swelling, itching or growth like things etc. over the genitals or anal region usually. Sometimes it may be present without any manifestations also. HIV sometimes manifests after 5-7 years after the exposure.
Examination of the lesion and different types of laboratory investigations will either confirm or rule out these diseases.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: Had sex with sex-worker. Having muscle pain. Is it STD? 15 minutes later
i had sex with commercial sex worker 10 days before..after that i got mild fever which is frequently occuring pains on my legs and leg muscles moving autmaticaly may due to automatic nerve movement..throat swelling now reduced...full tiredness..i had sex by using oil libricant two condoms at the same time and it was not teared or slipped..removed one by one and no oral/anal sex..

i know 100% its because of std,something wrong with me now.. please doctor help me now to stop it growing ,im in Singapore,ready to XXXXXXX you to follow your guidelines
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your problems are not related to STD/HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

You are worrying unnecessarily.

You had a totally protected intercourse, that too, with double condoms. There is no unprotected oral or anal contact. If you had no other previous risky exposure then there is no possibility for STD/HIV with you.
Mild fever,leg pain, and tiredness are not common feature in any of the STDs. Without a oral contact, throat pain and swelling are not possible.
Fever and throat and body pain are common with any viral fever. Anybody can get such an episode.
In HIV the earliest manifestations can occur only 4 weeks after the risky exposure.
So your problems are not at all related to STD/HIV.
Dr S.Murugan