Had sex during ovulation. Started bleeding lightly. Having mild back ache. Pregnant?

Oct 2006 had two normal periods (heavy, crampy, back pain needing heat pad and clots) found out Nov 2006 was pregnant with my twins. Now, we have been charting with ouvulation strips. I ovulated july 4th but we had sex everyday from XXXXXXX 30th to july 6th. I am 8dpo and I yesterday I started to bleed red, light (for me) no clots, and only mild low backace, no cramps. It would be 5 days early for period? never early. Anyhow, could it be like what happened when I was pregnant with my twins?
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You had sexual intercourse during ovation period, the bleeding which is scanty and pretty before schedule may indicate incantation bleeding and hence pregnancy or rarely it can result from ectopic pregnancy which is a serious condition.
In any case you should do the Urine home pregnancy test to confirm the matter.
If pregnant then consult a gynecologist of your locality.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!