Had sex. Bump appeared on buttocks which discharge pus after popping. What could it be?

Jun 2013
I had sex with a new guy I shave my vargina 2 days after having sex I got a bump on my side butt cheek I poped it and pus and blood came out 13 days now the bump is smaller still got that boil feel doesn't hurt
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 4 hours later

It seems you have had an infected boil which discharged pus after popping. It will get better over time now. Therefore you need not be concerned.

I would suggest you to apply topical antibiotic like Neosporin on the affected area. Keep the area clean and dry.

I hope it helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Had sex. Bump appeared on buttocks which discharge pus after popping. What could it be? 33 minutes later
Ok so it don't sound like a herpie
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 25 minutes later
No, I do not think it is herpes. However, you would rather do well if you have gotten an HSV (vaccine if you have never had the disease before or the vaccination.

Take care and have a lovely day!