Had protected sex with a cut on penis. Started getting stomach ache, burning in eyes. Chances of HIV?

Good

Psychiatrist
Question
Hello doctor i had protected sex a condom was used on my penis with a girl that i don't know the problem is
i saw a small cut at the base of my penis that i didn't see,probably it was cause from shaving the area 10 hours ago
there was no long penetration,it was a 9 times penetration inside her vaginal organ then after she left i saw my self i became really stressed felt pain in my stomach there was no diharea, but there was kind of easy exit for the shit while doing the big shit at toilette. anws my eyes were also burning...
3 days later i found 1 small button too small on my penis it has gone the second day yesterday i saw the same button at another place went showed her to my doc he said it's nothing to small to be worried for,then it has gone today,the pain of my stomach disapeared after 4-5 days could it be related to stress cause i still really stressed

so my question is is there a big probability of hiv even with 9 times penetration and even if there was an unbleeding and a not healed completely small cut at the base of the penis...
is the stomach pain after 3 4 hours wich last for few days a symptome
is eye burning a symptom
my doc said having vaginal liquid on a cut has a 1 over million risk was that correct or he was lying, he said you have to have blood on blood

doc i'm really stressed please help me
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 4 hours later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I can understand what you are going through. Firstly i would like to clarify that what your doctor said is right. There is nearly 1 over million risk of causing HIV infection. Its true that there is no 100% proof that you are safe, but then the chance you contracting HIV is very less. Still after 1 month get an HIV PCR test done.
Your stomach pain starting with in hours of contact and your burning in eyes has nothing to do with your HIV even if you have contracted the illness.
HIV symptoms start only around 5-7 days after and it resembles a flue like illness.
Its good that you had a protected sex and continue to do so to prevent any kind of STD infection.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.