Had protected sex. Feeling tired, chills without fever and have herpes inside mouth. Chances of HIV?

Hi Dr.I am a male 28 y old.My weight is 67 kg and my height is 167 cm. A week before I made protected oral and anal sex with a trans and we kissed slightly for 3-4 sec.The day after I began having chills without fever, which lasted for two days, a herpes inside my mouth, burning and tiredness.Now I still have burning on my shoulders, back and my arms, tiredness and the herpes has been dimer.Are these symtomps of HIV or other desase? Are condoms 100% secure? I put three of them in the only anal intercourse I had as described above.
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 35 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
HIV do not manifest in a week, it is not a manifestation of HIV for sure.
But many other infections can be caused by oral sex like herpes, hepatitis viral infections, chlamydial infection etc., which can have similar presentation.
You should get examined and investigated for these STDs.
Condoms are nor hunred per cent secure but nearly 100per cent if you use them correctly.
I hope you would get benefitted from my advise.
Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Had protected sex. Feeling tired, chills without fever and have herpes inside mouth. Chances of HIV? 17 minutes later
Why nearly and not 100%?
Is it because these can brake or because the liquids can penetrate into condoms?

Another question
Since I used three condoms, makes that more secure the intercourse?

Thank You.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 18 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
Life is life that buddy!
There is nothing 100% with life.
It is mostly because condoms can break, slip, used wrongly, but if used in perfect way body liquids or infections can not cross them.
If used in proper way then one is as good as three or five.
Wish you a great health!