Had foreplay and not penetration. Had taken ipill Chances of being pregnant?

hi doc,

my boyfrend and I, we rubbed against each other..nd there was no full pentration..also he didn't ejaculateed inside me..but I am worried about the pre-ejaculatation..
I got over with my periods on 10th...and we engaged in this activity 2 to 3 tyms between friday nyt to Saturday nyt..
just to be sure I have taken around 9 p.m.
can I be rest assusred dat I wont get pregnant?
also if dere are no sperms inside and I am not ovulating..wot will i-pill do?
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
You were is your safe period if your period got over on the 10th. There was no need for the emergency pill as you were not ovulating. However, now that you have already taken it,expect a period within a week. Ipill will cause bleeding after a few days and your cycle may become irregular for the next few weeks. Your cycle dates will eventually change. So expect some menstrual irregularity but pregnancy wont be an issue.
Follow-up: Had foreplay and not penetration. Had taken ipill Chances of being pregnant? 23 hours later
I dint felt any side effects till now but few hours ago a fluid with a yellow tint occured..I want to know what was that.
N you mentioned yesterday that my period will occur till nxt week..but afterwards when it will be over will some mensural irregularities will happen and if yes what will that be and will that occur till my next period.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 26 minutes later
You will get some discharge and you will get vaginal bleeding in a few days. Thats the side effect of the pill. Your period will be irregular for some time and your dates may change. So watch put for your next bleed. You may get some spotting also but it differs from person to person. In a nutshell, irregular cycles are to be expected .During this time,you are not protected from pregnancy so use something.