Had early cycle. Test negative. Feel sick and sluggish. Can I be pregnant?

I am confused my cycle have been normal and for the last two months they were not. I had AF 3 days early on XXXXXXX 8 and it was supposed to come the 11th but it was not a normal cycle it was brownish red and stayed only 2 days not a normal cycle. I took a test and it was negative. I am so confused can I be pregnant. I been feeling sluggish and sick lately. Help me to understand what is going on.
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 40 minutes later
, thanks for the query.

3 days early cycle only once is not considered as abnormal. It can be due to dietry changes and stress in the previous month.

Decreased floe can also occur due to same reasons or due to use of oral pills, malnutrition or thyroid disorders or diseased endometrium.

If you are doubtful of your pregnancy test, you can take a blood pregnancy test (Serum beta HCG) which will clear your doubts. If you are not pregnant and gets same problem in same cycle then you need to undergo some investigations like thyroid profile and ultrasound.

Good luck.

Hope this information is helpful and informative to you. If you have any further query you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: