Had abortion. Torch test showed rubella and cytomegalovirus. Took R VAC injection. Precaution for future pregnancy?

Mar 2013
iam 26 years married women for i year i have to abort the child in third month of pregancy. doctor advissed me the torch test which results in rubella,igG=124.40/CYTOMEGALOVIRUS,IgG=127.40. Doctor then give me a injection name R VAC. she advissed me not to get pregant for at least three months but it is good if you can avoid pregancy for six months. tell me now what i can i do now. can i get pregant &have a baby?tell me allthe the process what to do next.can this virus goes from my body.if there are some precautions tell me more also
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 30 minutes later
Firstly, Ig G against rubella or cytomegalovirus indicates only past infection, so please do not worry.
Moreover, you have been vaccinated against Rubella.
After vaccination, you should ideally avoid pregnancy for 3 months.
This is correct advice.
I would like to know if possible, why you had to abort a pregnancy in the third month.
That would help me to guide you for planning the future pregnancy.
Please get back with more details.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.