Had UTI and on bactrum. Had asthma attack. Have cold. Taking inhalers and cough drops

Apr 2014

Last week I had an UTI and am on bactrum. I came down either with an asthma attack 2 days ago or I have a cold. How can I tell? I'm taking two inhalers and cough drops.
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are taking right medicines.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX

You are taking right medicines and you should continue all these as directed to you by your physician.
You didn't write about present condition of UTI.
For asthma also,you didn't mentioned about drugs you are taking.
Now a days,inhalers are the best therapy for asthma,as side effects are much less as compared to oral preparations.You should also avoid those things which aggravates your respiratory problems.
Various bony problems you are suffering from are age related and you should not be much worried about these.These can be managed by physiotherapy.
You should take vitamin and calcium supplements regularly.
You should also take care of your heart.

Hope i have answered your query.
Get well soon.
Further queries are most welcome.