Got semen report. How can I know if it is normal or abnormal? Does it state problems?

hi sir sir my semin report :total count is 110mil/ml and active motile count is 55%and non active motile is 40% and other cells are 10% so please answer to me it i9s normal or abnormal and another one is i have any problem about it
Posted Thu, 7 Jun 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 49 minutes later

The sperm count you mentioned is absolutely normal.

The motility is also normal but the minimum needed to consider good fertility is 50% and you have that.

Measures into improve the sperm motility if practised in you, then there would be no need to worry at all.

The motility can be improved by taking Vitamin E, Vitamin C, anti-oxidants and high-protein diets.

Pills like Cap CO-Q forte which contain above vitamins are of much help to you , taken one daily after food in the morning will serve the purpose.

Hope I answered your query.Come up with follow ups if any.