Got pus filled bump on bottom of penis. How to get rid of it?

Hello, I'm 18 year old male who recently got a little bumb/lumb on the bottom of my penis. The first day I noticed it, it hurt a bit. Second day I felt no pain. I went to the doctor he said its not HIV/AD's. He said it a in grown hair, yes I shave all the time with a razor. I shave opposit way my hair go on my penis. No I have a bumb. He stuck a neddle and squizz we some puss/oil out and tested to check if its infexted. He said to just go home place a hot drag on it and squzz on the rest of the puss. I tryed all the time while taking a hot shower, but nothing comes out. I squizz it really hard it just truns into a hard pinkish, reddish lumb/bumb. I don't think I can squzz anything out. It's just a big hard lumb under the skin
Posted Sat, 15 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Thanks for the writing in.
The bump you are describing can be keloid or hypertrophic scar.

It can occur after the folliculitis or hair follicle infection which you had.
The treatment for it can be topical steroid cream or steroid injection .

It will slowly regress after 1-2months of treatment.

A visit to dermatologist will confirm the diagnosis and will help in treatment.

Hope this helps.

I will be available for any further follow up.

MD dermatologist