Got pills called 'delay' to prevent premature ejaculation. Recommendation?

I got pills called 'delay' to prevent my premature ejaculation, are these pills any good?
Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
There are many types of medicines which are used for premature ejaculation.
These belong to the class of anti depressants like PAROXETINE,FLOXETINE,DAPOXETINE ETC,but the fact of matter is that none of these medicines are FDA approved.
I don't know the contents of this tablet called as delay.
You can write back to me about the contents of this medicine.

The other important point is whether a person has premature ejaculation or not.
Whenever a young patient like you comes to my clinic,I always try to find out the cause behind it,because most of th times,it is due to anxiety,stress etc.
Some times hypothyroidism can also cause this.
PE is said to be there,if you ejaculate within a minute of penetration.
If some body is actually having a PE,then a combination of treatment like specific exercises,counselling and medications are advised.

Since you are very young,I would advise you to try to avoid it,as it may lead to dependence on them and you would start needing it every time you go for sex.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Got pills called 'delay' to prevent premature ejaculation. Recommendation? 6 minutes later
I always ejeaculate within 2 minutes if sex and its very embarrassing and don't know what else to do. It's embarrassing enough that I've a small penis and add PE ontop of this I just try to do what I can to prevent it
Also is there anyway of making the penis bigger?
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
I am addressing your 2nd question first.
A small penis or micropenis is defined as any penis less than 7 cm in size in erect state and normally formed.
A survey done by sexologist revealed that more than 99% people who complained that their penis size is small ,were of normal size.
Basically it is matter of perception and should be ignored.
There are various surgical and other strengthening ways which can increase the size of penis,but they are all very complicated and full of complications.
As far your PE is concerned,I would advise you to do following....
Do regular exercises and do yoga along with deep breathing exercises.
Do the thrusting ,while doing sex,slowly.
Using double condoms
Masturbating 2 to 3 hours before sex.
Adopt a stop and start technique. At the time of sex,the moment you feel that you are going to ejaculate,you and your partner stop it totally,lie still and resume again,once ejaculation  feelings go away .
Try these methods for 2 months.
If you fail,then take the help of a sex therapist.
Best of luck