Going for colonoscopy. Concerned about the drug interactions. Taking prpopanolol, ativan, bupropionp. Have GERD, hypertension, depression

Two things. I'm having a colonoscopy soon. I want to verify that the medication is not subject to some sort of interaction with drugs used for sedation and pain during the procedure. I've listed them below.

I've read, probably too much, about Versad. I also worked in a a hospital and knew the surgical staff very well. They talked several times about this drug and the amnesia effect. That bothers me. I'd like your opinion. Of course on the internet there are a lot of things that are exaggerated or simply not true.

I do intend to ask the doctor these things but I'd like another opinion.

1. Dose and dosage of the drugs you are taking
propranolol la 160mg 1 in morning, ativan 1mg 1 in morning-1 in evening and another if needed, pristiq 100 mg 1 in morning, bupropion xl 300mg 1 in morning, nexium 40mg 1 in the evening

2. Conditions - GERD, high BP (controlled), severe depression & anxiety disorder
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 31 minutes later
Hello and thanks for query
Versed is one of the most common drugs used in short anesthetic procedures.
The drug is quite safe and causes very few problems in very few individuals.
The drug is not used in people having glaucoma or pulmonary obstructive disease.
It can slow down heart rate also.
In general medicines you are using should not cause any interaction with versed.
You can go ahead with your colonoscopy.
I hope to have answered your query and you can revert back to me if you wish to ask anything else.
Thanks and best of luck.