Have been diagnosed with costchondritis. Biopsy said seborrheic keratosis. What does this mean?

I am 54yrs old, and have been diagnosed with costchondritis numerous times since my 20 s. I was a letter carrier, and carried a satchel on my shoulder. I also am on a disability for SI Joint Dysfunction. For the past 3 yrs I get these eruptions of bumps, sometimes scaly on my scalp, and now one on my elbow, sores in my mouth, with EXCESSIVE amounts of mucous in the back of my throat, and a feeling as though the palate is swollen or the back of my throat is swollen. ENT said initially I had swollen tonsils, and prescribed an antiobiotic mouthwash which helped. But it keeps coming back. He sent a scope down my throat, and said everything looked clear. 6 yrs ago, during an endoscopy it was found that I had a yeast infection in my esophogus, and prescribed meds to clear it up. I have severe non rheumatoid arthritis since my 20 s in my hands. I ve had one partial rotator cuff tear , and one now has nerve impingement due to spurs. I am a bone spurrer on my hands, as well. I asked my rheumatologist if it could be psoriatic arthritis , since I ve always had arthritic conditions or ligament issues, and now am getting these skin eruptions. He didn t think so. Well, when the one on my elbow went into a bump and got another recurrence on my scalp I asked to get a biopsy. The biopsy diagnosis is seborrheic keratosis. For over 2 yrs, I ve had monthly (it seems) episodes where I feel as though I can t get air. My oxygen levels are always in the 98% range. A pulmonary function test results: Pulmonary Obstructive Disease and told to take an inhaler. (doesn t really seem to help) 4 out of 6 of my bloodworks showed high levels of CO2. Now, recently, I am being woken up, numerous times throughout the night with a feeling of panic, as though I m not getting air. It is VERY painful to sleep, as laying on my ribs causes pain. One night last week I woke up to excruciating stabbing pains in my left lower rib. Normally, this pain is more of a gnawing pain on both sides lower ribs. Sometimes the gnawing pain moves to the center just to the right of my lower rt rib. Because this is becoming worrisome, I saw a dr. in my clinic, since my reg dr. was unavailable, and he is also a DO. He said he could try some myofascial release, and some adjustments. He said I would be sore the following day, but that within 2 days I should know if it helped. He also told me to take 440 mg Naproxen twice daily for inflammation. I also take Tramadol for my SI Joint Pain. Last night, again, was very painful, but not the stabbing pain, and I awoke, feeling like I couldn t get enough air, and like I was run over by a truck. Do you think it is viable to see a pulmonologist at this point. I m slowly moving to an anti inflammatory diet...lots of antioxidants, fruits, veggies, fish and poultry, nuts. I am at my wit s end, any advice.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you dont have to use animal proteins as they cause the problems and increases inflamation
your is case of animal protein reaction causing inflamation of systems
and harmonal imbalances leading to the problems
get blood serum tested for food specific antibodies for these milk wheat egg rice potato nuts and other food you take
food causes these problems
latest study shows psoriasis is continuous irritation by food
when you withdraw food components according to blood tests maybe 1-3
you will start improving in 3 wk
till then continue sympatomatic rx and be sure of results after the above tests all systems will recover slowly