Getting sounds in ear. On many medication. Side effect?

Is on a lot of Meds and lately the dr put me on Bystolic 5 MG and Azor 5/20 MG. already on CLONODINE 2mg 3 X-ray. And BETAPACE . I am hearing this pulsating, getting louder sounds inmy ears especially at bedtime ?????
Posted Wed, 27 Feb 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 2 hours later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Taking alot of medication can be a burden but often occurs because more than one medication is needed to control a condition.It is understandable to feel ovewhelmed by the amount of medication that you may need to take.

Tinnitus is the abnormal feeling of different sounds in the ears.
There is a type of tinnitus called pulsatile or vascular tinnitus.
In this type of tinnitus , the pulse or abnormal sound is related to problems in the blood vessels that run near to the ear. When there is blockage in these blood vessels, the abnormal pulse that occurs as a result of the block is transmitted to the ear through the bone.

In this type of tinnitus a CT or MRI may be suggested to examine the blood supply to the ears and brain.

Depending on the results of the examination and investigations, treatment may include the use of medication and , in some persons, surgical therapy to fix any obstruction that may be found.

I hope this helps