Getting small bruise and heavy bleeding with clots. What should I do?

at the weekend a small bruise appeared near my cephalic vein,it looked almost like a heaf test XXXXXXX It disappeared after a day and today another has appeared on my other arm between my wrist an elbow. I dont know if its relevant but last week halfway though my period I had a day of very heavy bleeding with clots which has never happened before. I am taking sytron as my ferritin is 8.I also take lithium and venlafaxine but have been taking them for 4 years.Could all this account for me feeling very tired all the time despite good sleep?many thanks
Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2012 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 3 hours later
I would be pleased to answer your question .

Since you are getting the bruises and even the heavy bleeding which is unusual you should get a blood work up done .
This includes : Bleeding time , Clotting time and Prothrombin time .

Loss of blood is a very common cause of feeling tired and fatigue .
Thanks and Take care