Getting lower abdominal pain and bad pressure. Not pregnant. What to do?

I've been getting bad lower abdominal pain and bad pressure and fee like there is sonething in my stomach but no pregnant,
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 6 days later
Hello XXXXX,

Your history is deficient in many ways. If you can let me know the following details:
1. age
2. menstrual details
3. any associated symptoms like vaginal discharge/nausea/ vomiting
4. any aggravating and relieving factors of pain

Still on the basis of little history you provided, I will try to help out you.
As you are sure that you are not pregnant, some infection can be a cause of your pain. In my opinion, you should go for few investigations like complete blood profile, ESR, Ultrasonography whole abdomen which will help you in finding out the exact cause of your problem and accordingly, we will be able decide a plan of management.

Hope this helps.
For any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: