Getting headache and loosing perifical vision. Required treatment?

ENT Specialist
Sometimes loose perifical vision and cannot see bottom half of person standing in front of me and have very bad headaches
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 44 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

1. You will require the following investiagations:
a. A complete eye check up for refractive errors, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, papilledema, retinitis pigmentosa and so on.
b. A visual field test such as Perimetry.
c. An MRI / MR Angiogram of the Brain (since you have headaches) and to check for any apace occupying lesion, stroke or migraine.

2. You may follow up with the results of the investigations here.

I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.