Forgot to take ampyra at night. Should I take double in the morning?
User rating for this question
I think I slept the 10:30PM dose of Ampyra. It is now 2AM. Should I wait until the next 10:30AM dose or take one noe?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need not take it at 2 AM. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. The recommended dose of Ampyra(Dalfampridine) is 10 mg twice a day. It should be taken 12 hrs apart. You should not take double or extra tablet if the dose is missed. So I advise is the don't take Ampyra at 2 AM. Wait until 10:30 AM and take your regular dose of Ampyra. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards.
People also viewed
- Is dizziness a side effect of ampyra?
- Do cancer tumors have pus
- Soaking toe in dettol
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of ampyra?
- Shisha causes brain death
- Should you take amlodipine in the morning or night
- Brain causing dark shadow in left eye
- Can moutain dew cause brain tumors
- Movicol abdominal pain
- Can a toothache cause brain damage
- Brain tumer caused dent in forehead
- Tridot method accuracy
- Should i take bisoprolol morning or night
- Vdrl virus
- Take diovan morning or night