Feels like fluid in brain churning in front lobe, inability to concentration. Eye related problem?

not consistently but sometimes it feels like my brain has fluid churning in front lobe and top of brain? feeling a little unable to concentrate at times, eyes feel just a tad bit weird at times to, like Im unable to focus (i do wear glasses) so im not sure it that could be the eye related problem?
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

Your symptoms are likely to be related to a sinus problem associated with nasal congestion. Other possible causes that need to be ruled out are arterial aneurysm or an eye related problem.

You need to consult an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) specialist for proper investigations.

If it is a onetime symptom then you can just ignore it. See if taking a steam inhalation helps with this feeling. You can also get your eyes checked for any possible problems.

Your symptoms can be due to many causes which can only be ruled out after a physical examination.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.