Feeling hungry, very tired, low on energy, hard time sleeping, having sore breast and moody. Taking ciperlex. Cure?

I'm always hungry, very tired, low on energy, hard time sleeping, sore breast, weight gain and moody. female 24 5:5
I just started a new anti-depressant and could that be why im feeling like this?, ciperlex 20 mg a day i have been on it for over a month now
also i have taken 3 pregnancy test and all came back negative
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 20 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Your symptoms can be attributed to pregnancy only if you have missed your periods. I presume your periods are regular, and as your 3 pregnancy tests are negative its highly unlikely that you might be pregnant. So I conclude that these symptoms are unrelated to pregnancy. These symptoms are usually seen when a person is anxious of getting pregnant. Also get a thyroid function test done, sometime thyroid abnormalities can present like this.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile