Feeling dizziness, balance problems, memory loss, lack of concentration. Are they related to thyroid?

Critical Care Specialist
I have the following symptoms: Continous dizziness or balance problems, memory loss, lack of concentration, tinnitus, motion sickness, difficulty in driving,..... Is this problem can be due to thyroid?
Self had masturbation habit since age of 19 and i am single and suffering from premature ejaculation problem too
Posted Thu, 4 Oct 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Ghaly 2 hours later

You need to get an ear examination done to rule out inner ear problem that may be causing that.

Given your age it is highly unlikely to be related to the brain I do not think it is related to neither your thyroid problem nor the sexual habits.

Do let me know if you have further concerns.