Feeling cold, tired, dizzy and getting late periods. What should I do?

I have XXXXXX stool for about 5 days ..... Cold sore .... Very tired and dizzy ....
My period was 12 days late .... And did come but was only 2 days but was very light....
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 24 minutes later

Welcome and thanks for the query
XXXXXX stools can be due to change in diet or some medication.When the digestion is fast it causes XXXXXX stools.Other causes can be an intravenous fluids if required.Till then drink lots of water with electrolytes and have rice and curd diet.You can give the stool in the lab for examining cysts and ova.

Causes of delayed periods can be perimeopausal or hypothyroidism or anemia or weakness due to loose motions.Get it investigated by ultrasound and blood tests under doctor's guidance.

For cold sore you can do hot sitz bath and apply an analgesic ointment.

Best wishes and speedy recovery

If you want to ask anything else you are welcome