Feeling bloated and having loose stool. Could this be due to abnormal cervix cells?

Hi, I have been gassy lately and I have been having loose stools, not diahreah yet but very loose. I am bloated as well. could this be due to abnormal cervix cells or something else?
Posted Sat, 23 Feb 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 2 hours later

Thanks for posting this query in XXXXXXX

The causes of loose stools are many and we have to establish the diagnosis. This will help us guide you for better treatment.

The common causes are infection with bacteria, protozoa, helminths. Other causes could be presence or absence of certain symptoms like pain in abdomen ,vomiting, swelling also help the physician narrow down the possibility.

I advise you to get examined by a local gastroenterologist who after clinical evaluation will plan for investigations. The tests that will help are stool examination including cultures and endoscopy may be optional depending upon the clinical findings and your interview with a local gastroenterologist.
Hence an evaluation will clarify the picture
Hope this helps