Feel very sleep, thirsty and look fat but breast size not increasing. What to do?
User rating for this question
i am 22 years old height 5 ft 1 inch my weight is 48 kgs i feel very sleepy all the time and look fat even though weight is not more and feel thirsty every time why is it so and my breast size is not increasing what to do ?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX According to your height and weight, your Body Mass Index is 20 kg/m2. It is in normal rage. Thus your weight is appropriate for your height and age. Though if you are able to increase your weight by a few kilos, your breast size will increase. Fat at stomach can be reduced by exercising. You should exercise for atleast 20 min a day. Exercise can include gym, walk, yoga, swimming etc. The reason why you feel thirsty all the time can be due to the dry cough you have. Nose blockage (when you have cold) can be a sign of presence of allergy. I really think that you need to be evaluated by a doctor. The reason for looking fat when the weight is in lower normal range can be due to edema (retention of fluid). This can be another reason for feeling thirsty. Low thyroid hormones can cause edema and fatigue (feeling sleepy). One very common reason for feeling thirsty is raised blood sugar (diabetes). So the next step is to get a physical examination done by a doctor along with tests. Tests can include urine analysis and blood tests. Blood tests can include complete hemogram, hemoglobin levels, fasting blood sugar levels, thyroid profile (T3, T4, TSH), liver function tests (Sr Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT), kidney function tests (Sr Creatinine, BUN), Lipid profile, Total protein, albumin, globulin, A/G ratio, etc. An ECG may also be needed. Also try to make some changes in your lifestyle, My suggestions will be as follows: - Take nutritious, hygienic diet and pure drinking water - Exercise daily - Eat fruits and vegetables upto 5 times a day. - Take at least 3 regular meals and 4 small snacks in a day. Hope I answered your query. Please let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee
People also viewed
- Health risks of oxy elite pro
- Can oxy elite pro make your heart hurt?
- Sleeping on stomach hurt breast
- Oxyelite pro verapamil effects
- My wife is diabetes can i have a kid
- Oxy elite pro what happens take two
- I am suffering from breathlessness and sudden fast heart beat
- How to control tension and blood pressure
- Green poop with oxy elite pro
- What are the medicines for high blood pressure
- Sweating between the breasts when sleeping
- Could breasts feel sore from sleeping
- Pain in breast during sleep
- Sleeping on couch sore breasts
- What are some good foods to eat to lower cholesterol