Fat roll that is irritating and with odor. Suggested yeast infection. Treatment?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Kind of embarrassing, but I have a fat roll that becomes very irritated and has an odor. I've been told it is a yeast infection or could be a yeast infection. How do I treat it? It is also under my breasts and below the roll of fat at the base of my tummy.
Posted Fri, 19 Jul 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 28 minutes later

Yes, Yeast infection is commonly seen in those areas, particularly at infra mammary fold.

Can you explain the associated symptoms if you have any besides bad odor? Since how many days do you have it? Are you undergoing any treatment for it?

I will be able to comment further if you can provide more information.