Experiencing tingling sensation on lower back and noticed bumps on thigh. Any cure?

Hi I have a tingling feeling occasionally in my lower back then I get goose bumps on my thigh that last for about 30 seconds
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 15 minutes later

Thanks for the query

The tingling sensations you are experiencing in your lower back are the initiating symptoms of your lower back vertebral column which is avoidable at this stage but later it may develop as painful condition radiating to your lower limbs

It is recommended to correct your lying position like lying on hard surface and straight and avoid prolonged sitting postures and heavy weight lifting.

An x-ray could be helpful in identifying the problem. Vitamin B complex and Anti inflammatory drugs are quite effective

If you still have some query, feel free to ask