Experiencing strange tingling feeling in penis and testes. How to get relief?

General Surgeon
Hello, i have a strange tingling feeling in my penis and testes but more in my penis . it comes and goes . it happens when i am limp and also when erect. What could this be ?
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 55 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

Such symptoms are most likely caused by an inflammation of urinary tract (urethra inflammation is most probable). Usually such infection is caused by bacteria. It can appear after an intercourse, or due to a contact of your penis and a part of the toilet for example.
Testis inflammation or epidydimis is also possible with such symptoms.
I suggest you to visit your doctor, have an urine analysis and antibiotics prescribed (Ciprofloxacine 500 mg 2x1 during 5 days should be fine). You should also increase mineral water intake and cranberry supplements.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.