Episodes of stinging, pinching sensations in urethra. Suggestions?

Hi I m a female and every now and then I ll get these stinging, pinching sensations in my urethra . It s the most uncomfortable feeling I ve ever felt. I haven t been pregnant before. I ve had uti and bladder infections but this isn t related to it I discovered after taking a urine sample. The pain will last for 3 seconds and go away... but it comes back after a minute or so, Altogether continuing for a couple of hours. I need an expert opinion or a reference of medicine?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012