Experiencing squeezing sensation inside chest, abdominal pain and feeling dizzy. How to get relief?

hi I've been experiencing brief squeezing sensation XXXXXX inside my chest on the left side. It usually lasts for a few seconds and goes away. It occurs once a day, and has been happening for 3 days now. Also, I can feel/hear that my heart beats sound louder/harder than usual. The rhythm and beat count is normal. For past week, I also feel mild dizziness, which improves when I eat something sugary/carbs. I've had my glucose tested, I am not diabetic or hypoglycemic. The dizziness started when I was taking Cephalexin antibiotics for my cold/sore throat. But I'm no longer on the antibiotic but still getting dizzy. Recently I also have mild lower abdominal pain (just slightly below the level of belly button) on both sides of my waist. It too comes and goes and feels like a dull tender ache, though when I touch the sides of my waist, it does not hurt. I am also getting over a mild cold/sore throat, but I don't think the cold is related to these symptoms as the abdominal pain was occurring for many weeks before the cold.
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 3 hours later
Thanks for the query

The left sided chest pain is usually taken serious because of the heart that also lies on the left side. but you already had ECG which revealed normal study. then conditions left behind are not that much critical.
after excluding heart problems the reason left for pain can be anxiety, epigastric pain due to dyspepsia and costochondritis. anxiety and epigastric pain can occur in correlation along with some other symptoms like palpitations, sweating on palms and apprehension or dizziness. costochondritis is the inflammation of costochondral junctions that are tender on palpation.
For your flank pain have a urine analysis as you might be having urinary tract infection.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask. it will be my pleasure to help you