Experiencing low bleeding after removing copper T. Normal?

I am 29yrs old and I have One child of age 4. After giving birth I had used Copper T for Birth Control. and at that time My Periods was regular and there was 6-9days Blood flow.
I have removed it before 4 Months. My Problem is after removing during my periods there is very less bleeding (only 1-2 days) . but it is regular (34 days). I just want to know is it normal or a problem? Give a solution for it.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 35 minutes later
If you are having adequate bleeding during 1-2 days,it is sufficient & nothing to worry.
However if you are having just spotting during periods, you should get investigated for TSH, random blood sugar & get an ultrasound scan done to rule out any uterine pathology like intra-uterine synechie that can occur after removal of copper-T.
Sometimes due to overweight you can have scanty periods if there is PCOS, which is an ovarian disorder causing hormonal imbalance.
I will be available for your further queries.