Excessive white discharge, body tingling, itching mouth, pain in lips. What is this?

Hi my name is XXXXXX in 20 years old had plenty of yeast infections & often BV for the last week I've been experiencing more than normal discharge milk white, tingling in the whole body & also around my mouth sorta like a itch Also tingling on my vagina on the out side ,but I shave & the hair is growing back & also tingling around my lips like it itches also muscle pain I'm scared I don't no what this can be can you help me what can this be ?? Can it be herpes or HIV
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

Recurrent vaginal infections and skin problems you have could be related to nutrient defecient states , hormonal imbalance or low immunity levels.

Deficiency of vitamins causes the mucous membrane to become fragile and make it prone to infections like one you have.

Hormonal deficiency like Low Oestrogen most of times typically presents with dryness in the vagina followed by itching and infections .The skin changes can also be attributed to the same reason. This condition is often accompanied with other symptoms like bones pains, mentruation abnormalities etc.

The above infections can also be seen in people with low immunity which could be secondary to viral infections like Herpes and HIV.It would be very crude to consider the possibilities of HIV or Herpes without proper examination and blood tests.

I suggest you to visit a Gynecologist get yourself examined.There may be need for blood test like CBC (complete blood count), Oestrogen level estimation,ELISA for HIV.

The above tests would give detailed insight into your condition and help to plan a suitable management.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.