Eating a lot of alkaline foods. Should I be worried about developing alkalosis?
User rating for this question
hi how common is alkalosis? I eat a lot of alkaline foods. should I be worried about developing alkalosis?
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic.Alkalosis is a condition where the acid base balance of body is tilting to alkaline side.It can be due to respiratory or renal to both disorders.In health if the kidneys are working normally it would handle any amount of acid/alkaline threats.So check your renal function and ABG to see how the things are going.I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Test of amniotic fluid for alkalosis
- Diagnosis of flu viruses
- Spitting up blood on a empty stomach
- Diagnosis of heparin poisoning
- Hypocalcemia due to alkalosis
- Diagnosis of bolli disease
- Rashes between my legs and smells bad
- Diagnosis of Alkalosis
- Alkalosis causes
- Symptoms of Alkalosis
- Role of allopathy in diabetic
- Tailbone and lichen sclerosis
- Diagnosis of nodal metastasis
- Diagnosis of gastrointestinal motility disorder
- Spinal cord disc disease symptoms disc annular tear fissure