Eating a lot of alkaline foods. Should I be worried about developing alkalosis?
User rating for this question
hi how common is alkalosis? I eat a lot of alkaline foods. should I be worried about developing alkalosis?
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic.Alkalosis is a condition where the acid base balance of body is tilting to alkaline side.It can be due to respiratory or renal to both disorders.In health if the kidneys are working normally it would handle any amount of acid/alkaline threats.So check your renal function and ABG to see how the things are going.I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Test of amniotic fluid for alkalosis
- Atenolol causing vasomotor rhinitis
- Oxyelite pro combined with atenolol
- Hypocalcemia due to alkalosis
- Dangers of taking zinc
- Types of crystalloid solutions
- Best steroid for mass
- Chronic left flank pain
- Diagnosis of Alkalosis
- Atenolol makes tinnitus worse
- Alkalosis causes
- Symptoms of Alkalosis
- Safest steroids to take
- Can i take oxyelite pro while taking atenolol
- Craniosacral therapy tratment for ataxia