Easy and natural way to terminate pregnancy?

what is an easy natural way to remove a pregnancy after one month
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 minutes later
From your query it seems that you want to have an abortion. Abortion is done by two ways
1. By medicines (medical abortion)
2. Surgery (suction and evacuation).

If the pregnancy is less than 7 weeks, medicines to abort pregnancy are preferred as the success rate is nearly 95%. Side effects include gastritis, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, excessive bleeding, etc. Medical abortion medicines have no effect on future child bearing. If the abortion is incomplete by medicines or if excessive bleeding occurs than need for surgical cleaning of uterus arises.

If pregnancy is more than 7-9 weeks than surgical cleaning of uterus i.e. suction and evacuation (S&E) or dilatation and curettage (D&C) is done. The risks associated with surgery are infection, bleeding, injury to genital organs like uterus etc. These risks are not common and do not occur in good set-up. Surgery also involves anaesthesia and its associated risks.

If you are thinking of abortion consult your local Gynecologist who will assess you and guide you for safe abortion method.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Easy and natural way to terminate pregnancy? 8 minutes later
How to removal pregancy quickly
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Thanks for writing again.
The best way to remove the pregnancy quickly is by D&C. You can consult a gynecologist for the related procedure requirements.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
What is that D&C
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 minutes later
D&C ( Dilatation and curettage) is the surgical cleaning of the uterus in which the fetus is taken out after opening the uterine cervix. This is done under anaesthesia.
It is a safe procedure if done by an expert gynecologist.