ECG showed Right bundle branch block. Have extreme dizziness. Related?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hi am 32 year old woman diagnosed with rbbb in oct 2010, after routine ECG screening, no symptoms before, but lateley seem to be feeling quite dizzy. I do exercise 3/4 times a week and feel ok after but can experience these dizzy periods when driving, walking kids to school. Just wondering if thisis my eyes or linked to the rbbb
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
A RBBB ( Right bundle branch block ) associated with frequent spells of dizziness can be due to heart rate rhythm disturbances.
This needs and a medical attention and proper investigations like-
1. Holter monitor
2. Echocardiography
3. ECG in all leads
4. Tread mill test
Please consult your physician for physical examination and appropriate investigations required in your case.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.