Does prolonged use of Rozat reduce sex drive in men?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Does prolonged consumption of Rozat 10 mg reduce sex drive in men?
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 3 hours later

The clear answer about it from known literature is NO. The only important side effects are liver problem, muscle pain and myopathy. There are report sexual side effects of the statins class of drug which it belongs to.

In fact as diabetic, it will be measurable cause of erectile dysfunction and is known to cause blockages in blood supply of penis which can cause reduced libido and that will to large extent have an impact rather than by regular use of rozat.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.