Does lupigest cause menstrual irregularities?

hi doctor, my doc gave me lupigest inj 100mg on my 15th, 22nd and 29 th day. I fidnot get the period on 29th day. every time I will get periods on 29th day or one day later. is this because of this inj. by using this injection will the periods will be late. please clarify me
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Lupigest is a hormone called progesterone . It can cause menstrual irregularities . You haven't mentioned if you are trying to get pregnant . It's usually given to help in pregnancy .
Follow-up: Does lupigest cause menstrual irregularities? 4 minutes later
Yes, I am trying for pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: take a test after aweek Detailed Answer: In that case, the drug is trying to help you get pregnant. After one week test for pregnancy.