Does it require to change BP medicine Losar H after a period of time?

I have been taking Losar H medication for the past 4 years and my BP is normal all the while. Do we require to change the BP medications after a period of time?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 9 hours later
Brief Answer: NO Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic It is good that your BP is controlled well. Keep it up There is NO need to change Check your electrolytes (Sodium, Potassium…) and kidney function (urea, Creatinine) / as also Lipids (Cholesterol, Triglyceride…) Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless