Does Metronidazole and Cipro causes burning sensation before and after urination?
User rating for this question
I am taking metronidazole and cipro for an inflamed colon. this is day 6 of 10. last night I experienced burning sensation before and after I urinated but not during and tonight some discomfort in my eyes. being Friday night I can't exactly call my Dr. Worried a little about continuing these pills what should I do?
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hydrate your self. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX If there is no chills or recent increase in fever (after starting medications) , then no need to worry. Probably its just mild dehydration which may be related to your medications. Drink lots of water and fruit juice. Use normal saline to clean and make eyes moist. This should definitely help till Monday or in fact resolve the symptoms entirely.If symptoms persist then let your doctor know. Don't stop antibiotics in between.I assume that you have no allergy to antibiotics or any other drugs. Take rest and be in bed as much as possible till recovery.Have balanced diet.Avoid smoking or alcohol. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- Can hsg test make period irregular
- Antibiotic allergic reaction sunburn
- What is hsa test in men
- Macrobid and delayed allergic
- Does cipro cause dark urine
- Baby allergic reactions to medicine
- Penis tip yellow hue
- Allergic reactions to combiflam
- Pemphigus vulgaris hsr layout
- What causes burning sensation in penis before urination
- What causes burning sensation in penis after urination
- Does metronidazole cause dark urine
- What causes dark coloured urine after taking metronidazole
- Hrd lumps under skin from shooting up
- Is my child allergic to ibuprofen