Does Amway Nutrilite products contain steroids?

Does Amway Nutrilite products contain steroids? I am planning to use Nutrilite Kids range health drink for my 2 yr old son and their Protein powder for me & my spouse... So your advise would be useful. My details - Prathap K, Age - 32, Male, Chennai
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: No steroids Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Amway nutrilite products are safe and they do not contain oral steroids. Please go ahead and use these nutrition supplements both for yourself and your kid I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards