Do i have chance of getting pregnant again inspite of having a miscarriage before?

Infertility Specialist
Hi Doctor, I am married Hindu female aged 31. Husband hindu aged 35. Married since 5 years. Conception occurred with first month of trial. Had a miscarriage a year back due to Blighted ovum. Both of us don't have any history of diabetes, anaemia, bp, irregular period. Utrasound shows normal follicles and no cyst. Never had any gynaec before. Trying unsuccessfully to conceive since last 4 months. On Biopreg-f and Lycopene since last 6 months. This month, have been advised xpert-f tabs, Oviduct NC (from 2nd day of period) and natuogest(progestrone from 16th to 25th of period). Husband advised Oligocare. Please suggest if I can conceive again and how.
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi You have full chances of conception again. The abortion first time might have been due to chromosomal abnormalities which have accidentally. This is common in many couple. Please follow your doctor's advice. You can conceive again. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol