Getting periods once Meprate tablets is stopped. How to identify ovulation and plan pregnancy?

Hi, I am taking Meprate 10 mg tablet, which my gynaec gave me for regularising my periods as I ad irregular periods and planning for pregnancy. I am taking this 10 tablets(1 on each day ) from 15th day of my cycle till my 25th day. My question is, i m getting periods after 4 to 6 days once i stop the Meprate tablets. But is it a period caused after my ovuluation or it is because i stopped the Progestrone tablet and my progestrone level is decreased after stopping the tablet. If that is the case how my ovuluation will be identified and will it really happen? And how can i plan my pregnancy in that case? Please reply.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013