Difficulty in erection and intercourse. Need help

Sometimes I don't get erection during foreplay or not good erection. Erection will last 5 to 10 mins only, because of this I am not able to perform sex. Even when I tried insert my penis into her vagina because of size of my penis, I felt accute pain. What I have to do inorder to get good erection and also enjoy foreplay and sex. I don't get aroused erection won't happen or erection won't be harder even when we are physically close or even during fondling her breasts or even when she touches me. Sometimes it happens without anything during early morning without doing anything. Please help me.
Posted Sun, 10 Jun 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 48 minutes later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Sexual dysfunctions can be a result of a psychological or physical problem.

Psychological causes: Most common cause in young patients. These include performance anxiety, emotional weakness, inferiority complex, stress, marital or relationship problems, low mood, feelings of guilt, and the effects of a past sexual and emotional trauma. Men with psychological problem usually have normal nocturnal erections and erections upon awakening, whereas men with physical problem often do not.

Physical causes: Include neurological disorders, alcoholism, drug abuse, hormonal imbalances, diabetes, hypertension, blood vessel disease and pain during sex.

Following measures will help you:
-You have pain during sex. To prevent it, use lubrication during sex.
-You may also have problem related to penile foreskin movement, which may also lead to pain during sex followed by erectile dysfunction. Get yourself evaluated by plastic surgeon.
-Decrease worrying about symptoms as they will cure gradually over time.
-Healthy diet: Milk and fruits in diet.
-Daily morning and evening brisk walk.
-Take multivitamins like Revital once per day.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.