Diagnosed with high red blood cell counts. Any home remedy?

Hi, my uncle recently diagnosed high red blood cell counts. I just want to know whether there is any home remedy he can use.
Posted Wed, 12 Dec 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aparna Amritsagar 43 minutes later

I understand you are looking for home remedies to treat / lower high red blood count; however there are no scientific evidences to prove any kind of home remedies work in treating such condition yet. I shall let you know if any such remedies are proved in treating high red blood count.

I am interested in knowing about your uncle’s condition and provide further opinion about its cause and treatment. Please provide the detailed complete blood cell count report and other clinical details of him. You can use the site's uploader (present below this page) to upload the reports. Do also provide the details of any medications which he is taking and does he have any pre-existing disease?

Hope this helps. I will be available for further assistance.

Awaiting your reply...

Best regards.